Friday, March 19, 2010

Introductions are Neccessary

Myself, I think my life is boring. And of course I didn't think of doing this until AFTER interesting things happened to me. Oh well, such is life. At least mine. THe idea here is to share ideas from my life in the slim hopes that I may be able to impart some sort of ridiculously useless knowledge onto someone with an equally boring life. We should flock together, after all.

I'm a Registered Veterinary Technician, so this space will be filled with funny animal stories, crazy client stories, and useful pet owning tips. I'm also a member of a waiting adoptive family, so some stories will involve crazy social workers and government hoops that biological parents never have to jump through. I also have a long list of random thoughts the flit through my head at any given moment, so I may wax philosophical about such things as movies, books, or junk food. You never know with me.

For those of you who stick with me... thank you. Your opinion is interesting to me, if not always important. For those of you who come and go... good luck, and fine living to you. And for those of you who never read... well, according to Groucho Marx you must be inside of a dog.

To the beginning of our andventure together... slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment